Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stacked Butterfly Tie Headband

It's getting warmer, which means girls will be wearing their hair up more.  No one likes those pesky bang flyaways, so you need a thick headband to tame them. It's not a mystery that I have a love for butterflies, so I found it fitting to have my first headband released to be a butterfly one. Introducing the one size fits most Stacked Butterfly Tie Headband.



Thanks to one of my lovely pattern testers, I received some stunning photos of her multicolored butterfly headband.  Isn't it gorgeous?!





This pattern is for an Advanced Beginner, so if you can: chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, and work in a round: then you can make this headband :-)  

The headband is worked continuously from the beginning of one strap to the end of the second strap.  Here's a preview of my info page to give you a better idea of how my patterns are set up, and what you'd need for materials: 



Get your copy today at my Ravelry or Craftsy shop!
If you like the pattern, then make sure to make it one of your "favorites" on Ravelry.  I'd love to see your finished headband, so please share your project on the pattern listing or here!  As always, Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looping with Love